A Little About Me
I'm, obviously, a mom. Mother to two girls and a dog. Sometimes mother to my husband (*guessing you know what I mean?). In the past ten years, I've discovered that having a "village" is key to survival, and to thriving, as a parent. With all of the time we spend online today, our village can span the world. I believe together we can help each other navigate the unruly waters of tweendom. And I will show up every day to connect with my village.
10 Things to Know about Me:
1. I'm a writer, a published author of fiction. I'm currently working on my 3rd novel.
2. My chosen career has been in advertising and, though it has been good to me, I'm inspired to make a change at this point in my life.
3. I once played spin the bottle with Nicolas Cage and Roman Coppola at Roman's home in Beverly Hills.
4. Because of a near drowning incident when I was a child, I didn't learn to swim until I was 34.
5. I went to 5 different elementary schools.
6. Even though I knew I wanted kids I was afraid right up until the moment I had my first. And maybe a few moments after. But its' the most amazing thing and I can't imagine life without these two little beings.
7. Jeffrey Tambor was my acting teacher when I moved to LA and tried to live out my childhood dream.
8. I've had migraines since I was 12. Every day I hope I don't pass them on to my children.
9. I was on the highway a mile behind OJ when he was making his attempt at an escape.
10. I've driven cross-country three times. Four if you count the time my family moved on a Greyhound bus when I was six.
In addition to the notable but unmentionable items on my resume, I'm also a Career Mom. Because once a mom, always a mom.
Write me if you want to find out more at email@example.com